25th June, 2016.
The fantastically corrupt president of Nigeria, who promised on May 20th, 2016 and on several other occasions to deal mercilessly with IPOB, Niger Delta Avengers and other Biafra agitators with his ‘’Crush Theory’’ has in recent days deigned to begging.
Friday, 24th June 2016 was the second time in five days this tyrant leader has begged agitators to soft-pedal on their activities and save the nation’s economy. Speaking at the breaking of fast dinner with the APC leadership at the presidential villa in Abuja, he lamented:
‘’I honestly don’t know how many factions the militants are in the Niger Delta compared to the North East where you have the Boko Haram. The technology being deployed by the militants to destroy oil installations is high-tech, the way they can go on high sea and international waters and target oil installations is a national problem. It is affecting development’’.
Read also:WE CANNOT FIGHT ANOTHER CIVIL WAR: BUHARI BEGS IPOB AND THE AVENGERS TO EMBRACE PEACE
‘’No insurance company will want to insure installations that will end up being blown up and no banks will want to finance such installations’’.
‘’Those of you who have friends among their leadership or even the militants themselves should plead with them in the name of God Almighty to take it easy’’.
Ironically, this culturally-motivated beggar still sends his Islamic agents to arrest, torture and kill Biafrans till date. He has not cared to meet even one of the conditions given to him for cease fire; he has continued to disobey court orders.
Meanwhile, from his speech, we can deduce that
(1) Nigeria’s military has no intelligence unit and if it has, lacks the brilliance to ascertain the framework and methodology of these freedom agitators.
(2) Buhari knows all about Boko Haram because he implied he knew their organizational structure which was not possible for the former regime to ascertain.
(3) Contrary to his claims and in accordance with the Avengers’ claims, Nigeria’s military is a miniature of Biafra’s military.
(4) Efforts to intimidate agitators are non-viable.
(5) Buhari has no grip of the country.
(6) As predicted by Nnamdi Kanu, investors have taken on their heels and Naira is getting next to a waste paper.
Read also:BUHARI:IPOB UNDER NNAMDI KANU ARE DETERMINED: REMINDING US OF THE CIVIL WAR IS A MORALE BOOSTER
Despite these pleas, we know that this tyrant is determined and unrepentant, he is pleading only to observe protocols, spellbind and attract sympathy as advised by Britain; but we are ever ready to counter and checkmate all his moves. We will always be seven steps ahead of this pedophile.
Till Biafra is restored, Nigeria will know no peace.
Written By Chinedu Ewulu
Published By Nwosu C.S
For Biafra Writers