Following the “crimes against humanity” charges brought against Buhari and British-Nigeria at the International criminal Court (ICC) for the senseless harassment, incarceration, and extrajudicial killing of Biafrans, and members of indigenous People of Biafra agitating for freedom; IPOB are expanding the defendants and persons of interest to include a number of top government stooges most of whom are Southeast governors. A world class investigation against these murderous agents of British-Nigeria is ongoing.
Below is a list of the wild government agents who must explain their roles to ICC in the extrajudicial killings, arbitrary Detentions, and inflicting of bodily injuries on peaceful protesters for Biafra’s independence.
- Abia State: Governor: Dr Victor Ikpeazu
- Delta State: Governor: Ifeanyi Okowa
- Rivers State: Governor: Nyesom Wike
- Enugu State: Governor: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi
- Ebonyi State: Governor: Dave Umahi
- Imo State: Governor: Rochas Okorocha
- Anambra State: Governor: Willie Maduabuchukwu Obiano
- Anambra State: Ex Governor Peter Obi
- BAYELSA State: HON. SERIAKE DICKSON
Nigeria police Chief
- Inspector General of Police: Solomon Arase
Nigeria Military Chiefs
- Major-General T.Y. Buratai as Chief of Army Staff
- Major-General Abayomi Gabriel Olonishakin as Chief of Defence Staff
- Rear Admiral Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas as Chief of Naval Staff
- Air Vice Marshal Sadique Abubakar as Chief of Air Staff
Director General, Department of State Security Service (DSS)
- Lawal Musa Daura
The Ex-Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State is particularly of interest in his role in the massacre and dumping of more than 80 Biafrans at Ezu River. Since Mr. Obi won’t explain to Biafrans, he will now surely explain to ICC how more than 80 Biafrans floated at the Ezu River on his orders.
All Biafrans must rise up and assist ICC to the finest work of journalism to the best of your ability. The more evidence you collect via videos and pictures, the greater the chances of finding these criminals guilty as charged. Thus, as the ICC case commences, we urge all Biafrans to be vigilant and take photos, videos, names, addresses, and activities of the listed agents of death who speak for themselves and their paymaster, British-Nigeria.