Top Social Icons

Responsive Full Width Ad

Left Sidebar
Left Sidebar
Featured News
Right Sidebar
Right Sidebar

Friday, 17 July 2015

A Yoruba man Ladoja: Igbos Can’t Afford To Divide Nigeria, They’re The Ones To Suffer

The Igbos of the South East geo-political zone of Nigeria cannot afford to divide the country, former Governor of Oyo State, Senator Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja threw the bombshell in Ibadan on Friday.

Fielding questions from journalists in his Ondo Street, Bodija residence shortly after perfoming the Eid-el-Fitr prayers, Senator Ladoja expressed grave concern over the alleged inciting broadcast emanating from Radio Biafra submitting that the security agencies have their reasons for jamming the purported radio station.

Daily Trust reports that he declared: “I have not heard the radio. The security agencies have their reasons for jamming it. And as far as I am concerned, there is no Biafra. Even, I don’t think MASSOB is the one broadcasting.

“The East cannot do without Nigeria. About 70 per cent of the Igbo origins are scattered about different parts of Nigeria while the remaining 30 per cent are resident at home. So, the Igbos cannot afford to throw Nigeria into another problem because they are the ones that will suffer most. If some Easterners want to create whatever awareness or diversions, we should just ignore them because the people of the East cannot afford to have a divided Nigeria.”

Commenting on the avalanche of criticisms already greeting President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, Senator Ladoja maintained that “it is too early in the day to judge Buhari who is yet spend his 100 days in office.”

“May be in the sixth month or thereabout. He is still taking stock of what he met on ground. Nigerians should tarry a while and resist being in a hurry to assess the President,” he said.

On the crisis rocking the National Assembly, Senator Ladoja remarked that the lawmakers in the Legislative chambers are capable of resolving their differences if they are allowed to do so as they have rules that allow them to elect their leaders.

“They (the lawmakers) have been voted for and they should be allowed to prove their worth,” he stated.

3 comments

  1. LADOJA IS A MYOPIC ELEMENT FOR THINKING THAT IGBOS DEPEND ON THE RESOURCES OF THE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA TO BE ON THEIR OWN. AM SURE HE IS JUST TRYING TO EXPRESS HIS FEAR OF THE IMMINENT COLLAPSE OF THIS ZOO CALL NIGERIA. BIAFRA WILL SURELY COME TO BE AS NO MAN WILL STOP WHAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS ORDAINED. LONG LIVE BIAFRA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ZOO news, this money is a former senator, ok, that's what you see in a zoo. How can this monkey say that Igbos cannot do without Nigeria, You are a big old fool Moneky Ladoja. But let the Igbos worry about that. The north may even survive with their farming but what will the yorubas survive on?

      Delete
  2. If we are gonna suffer when we divide, then why don't you let us go our own way. Seeing that you constantly marginalise, discriminate, maltreat, intimidate and kill us.
    We want peace without you.
    Think about that wayo man! Ole!

    ReplyDelete

Responsive Full Width Ad

Copyright © 2016 The Biafra Times
Loading...