Monday 10 October 2016
"Our express questions to the authorities of the DSS and Gen Muhammadu Buhari following the above are:
(1) Which law empowers the DSS to arrest, detain and prosecute corruption cases?
(2) Where are the EFCC, ICPC and the Nigeria Police Force?
(3) Who authorised such late night operations, invasion and breaking of the homes of serving Supreme Court Justices and other senior judicial officers?
(4) Do corruption offenses carry capital punishments in Nigeria or what are their penalties on conviction?
(5) Which law empowers the DSS to assault and reportedly injure a serving governor with constitutional immunity?
Must Read- BIAFRA: BUHARI’S DEPARTMENT OF STATE SERVICES (DSS) HAVE OVERSTEPPED THEIR BOUNDARIES: TIME TO REPEAL CAP N74 L. F. N. 2004 AND DISBAND THE DSS
(6) When has it become an operational routine in Nigeria for security agencies to raid people’s homes at the hours of the blue law or late night and abduct them in their sleep?
(7) When did the law establishing the DSS change from gathering, processing and managing internal intelligence to law enforcement, corruption fighting and late night burglary or invasion?
(8) What is the ethnic composition of the serving senior judicial officers abducted in the dead of the night and in their sleep?
(9)Are Nigerian serving judges now fleeing terrorists, insurrectionists or coupists, kidnappers and armed robbers warranting such macabre attacks at such blue law hours?
Read Also- Kanu Slams Contempt Proceedings On FG, DSS
(10) Are they being hunted and haunted for political persecution on account of discharging their constitutional duties without fear or favour?
(11) Was their late night abduction geared towards intimidating and silencing them for standing up against lawlessness of the DSS?
(12) Are they being hunted and haunted because they refused to allow DSS detainees to be arraigned after long period of unconstitutional detention without charge or asked to go and obey all the previous orders given but flouted with reckless abandon?
(13) If the senior judicial officers were abducted late night for corruption charges, have they been formally invited by EFCC, ICPC or the NPF?
(14) Who did they corrupt or who corrupted them?
Published By: Biafra Writers