After this secret meeting, they Northern house decided to use a former governor of Kaduna State as their spokesman at liberty to take this message to the media house in other to douse the heat of Biafra which is fast gaining momentum and if you can recall correctly the former head of state during the war that headed the war granted interview on channels TV which he spoke from the other side of his mouth thereby burying the truth
Biafrans let me enlighten you and educate you in this wise on the in house meetings held my the northern elites caucus over the Biafra plight. The Northerns agreed upon unanimously that they will persuade # NNAMDI KANU to accept that come 2019 that every political parties in Nigeria should zone their presidency platform to the South East that the present Biafra of this generation do not engaged or know anything about the genocidal war perpetuated by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba their incarnate since its obvious all over the world that people that matters in the world are keen on the
Biafra Restoration which if they dont act in this wise that Biafra will finally be carved out from the Nigeria niche and stand as a Sovereign Nation.
After this secret meeting, they Northern house decided to use a former governor of Kaduna State as their spokesman at liberty to take this message to the media house in other to douse the heat of Biafra which is fast gaining momentum and if you can recall correctly the former head of state during the war that headed the war granted interview on channels TV which he spoke from the other side of his mouth thereby burying the truth on what actually caused the war which should have being averted only if he had listen to Emeka Ojukwu and go ahead to implement the ‘ABURI ACCORD" both signed into rather He Gowon went and thwarted the accord to situate his own selfish and North and West plans which up till date it remain a husk in the grain of Nigeria politics after many refinement to separate the husk from the grain and all to no avail.
First for you to understand what and where am heading to, What is Accord? from a lay man's knowledge it simply means an agreement reach upon by both parties to be executed into action
without prejudices. Now everybody is calling for devolution of power and one tend to ask what is devolution of power, is it not a system of government where each region control their government and making the center weak same as confederation Ojukwu demanded and both signed it only for two parties to betray him one was handed over finance minister and the other became the president in an unstable country without any resolution at hand which made Ojukwu looked stupid before them after the treaty signed and adopted in Ghana that Ojukwu went ahead to declare the Nation Biafra because he had been betrayed.
Nigerians are ashamed to call it Confederation rather implore the term Devolution of power because both are coin of the same side and Nigeria being too smart wouldnt like to take the blame that what the rejected initially leading to extra judicial killing of ordinary Biafra Men, Women/pregnant and
Children who were not part of the military force or know anything of it that caused tension in the Nigeria state were all killed in their innocency ranging to 3.5 million in totality. Is this not an act of
extermination or extinction to a particular tribe the Biafra Nation and all you could tell them was you wanted one Nigeria and my question is had Nigeria be one since 1945 till date and the answer to this is left for you to articulate.
You cannot kill people upto this sum and expect them to be in union with you in what ever guise/ method or technique ever employed because even nature abhor it. Let us leave pretense and move to reality, the quest for Biafra is inborn in every true blood of the old Eastern Region not minding what you may do to them or say to them because the system is fed up.
We cannot be sacrificing our blood on the alter of Nigeria to be one rather Nigeria should know that The Biafrans of this generation have come to get their nation back unlike their parents that gave up as a result of harsh treatment meted on them. Nigeria should also know that to live with someone or to be a friend to someone is not by force rather by mutual agreement to which certain set of people refer to as ‘REFERENDUM’, to which i know that 95.9% of the Biafrans alive and living will vote or adopt to leave Nigeria without looking back whereby the remaining 4.1% of our people will say no because they are in government or associates to the Nigeria government because of the peanuts they are receiving.
The main reason the Nigeria government refused to produce #NNAMDI KANU on friday is as a result of these assertions made above because soon a section of the country will regain their identity back and Nigeria is hopeless about this current issues pressing them at hand.